For help with scheduling, insurance or anything else you need, please call us at 631-591-3000. Or use our convenient Request an Appointment form. If you are unable to keep an appointment, please notify us in advance so we can reschedule your appointment at a more favorable time. We look forward to seeing you.
Age Restriction's: Dr. Mark Coronel treats patients 16 and older with a signed consent of a parent or gaurdian if under the age of 18.
New Patient Forms:
Please fill out the patient information form. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Can’t open PDF files? Get Adobe Reader for free.
We accept most insurance plans. Please call us to verify whether or not we are participating with a particular insurance company.
Please call our office if you have any questions regarding a statement and we will be happy to assist you.
Peconic Bay medical Center
Dr. Coronel is director of endoscopy ay Peconic Bay Medical Center.
- ACG, American College of Gastroenterology
- AGA, American Gastroenterological Association
- ASGE, American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease Foundation
- Celiac Support Page
- The Gluten-Free Page
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
- American Liver Foundation
- AASLD, American Association for the Study of Liver Disease
- Iron Overload Disease Association, Inc.
- The GERD Information Resource Center